Circularly Polarized Quad-Ridge Horn Antennas
- Category: Quad-Ridge Horn Antennas
M.E.C.’s 3:1 bandwidth horn series are quad-ridge designs which offer both symmetrical and asymmetrical beam coverage in azimuth and elevation planes. The lens-horn version utilizes a pair of dielectric lenses to broaden the beam width in one particular plane (i.e. the azimuth plane) and to control off-axis axial ratios.
All units offer low VSWR, high power handling capability, compact size, and are suitable for airborne ECM applications.
Both waveguide and coaxial input versions are available.
- Compact Size
- Circularly Polarized
- Low Axial Ratio
Order and Sales Information
(1) To specify right-hand or left-hand circular polarization, add suffix “R” or “L” to the model number.
- 1030R denotes right-hand circular polarization
- 1030L denotes left-hand circular polarization
(2) Please contact M.E.C. with your specific requirements. All customer designs are welcome.